Pizza Bianca is thin crusted pizza dough with herb, sea salt, and cheese. It is usually served as an appetizer or a side dish. Italians loves pizza bianca with their sea-food stew. It's perfect with any kind of soup as well. This is semi-home made, since I bought the pizza-dough from store. It saves a lot of time for parties.
- Pizza Dough, store bought
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp Cheddar Cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven on 450 degree F.
2. Roll out the dough on flat floured surface to thin crust.
3, Transfer dough to the cookie sheet. Pierce the dough all over with fork.
4. Apply olive oil, salt, and Herbs De Provence.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan and cheddar cheese on top of pizza.
6. Bake until it's golden.
7. Serve with your favorite soup.
-- p.s.: Here are some of the soups that I tried with it.
Garbanzo and Zucchini Soup.
Bistro Style Tomato Soup
Navy Bean And Pasta Soup