We are in the process of moving. The internet connection at new place won't be active until next 10 to 12 days. For the same reason, I would like to extend the date for 10 days to 10-Dec-2008. I am posting this from my hubby's Phone, so won't be to reply invidually, but I received recipes from Chandni, Athisaya Divya, Purva, Priya, Cham, Jayshree, and Shibani. Please do send your entries to email@example.com. I would really appreciate your participation for this event.
After successful celebration of Diwali, Onam, Navratri, Krishna and Ganesh Chaturthi and Rakhi.
Dear friends Purva and Priti have given me the opportunity to host Festive Food Event for this Children's day.
Children are the most innocent, sweet, cute, curious beings. They are the joy of life. Most would agree that the day they became parents was the happiest day of their life. Children don’t know caste, creed, color, or religion. They love you for who you are and don’t expect anything in return, other than a candy once in a while.
Children’s day is celebrated for their love. Most countries in the world celebrate children’s day but on different days. Our beloved country, India, celebrates it on November 14th every year. This is also birthday of Chacha Nehru. Children’s day in India is born out of his love for kids.
Enough of history and philosophy lesson, lets get to business. Lets all the food bloggers celebrate this wonderful day with recipes that children love. Lets be creative and have some fantastic recipes. You can put your favorite recipe as kid or your kids favorite dish.
Take it away girls. Let’s have some simple but wonderful recipes that blogging mothers, current and future, can make for their kids, easy to make delicious.
Both email and link back to this post are mandatory. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Cook anything that kids love and post it on your blog from now till December 3rd More recipes the better!!!!
2. Add a link back to this event. Please include the logo!!!!
3. Please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.
Subject : Children’s Day Recipe Event
2.Your post URL
3.Your Blog URL
4. A picture of the dish
5. Non bloggers can e-mail me the recipe and the picture and I will include it in the round up.
6. If you feel you want to participate but don’t have time for a new creation, I can accept previous entry but please create a new post and link it to this event.
7. If you want to submit multiple entries, please link all the old posts in one new post, link the post with logo and event announcement.
Looking forward to all your enthusiastic participation!!!!
Disclaimer: Images in the logo are courtesy of google.com. Though, I merged them to make the logo.
Thursday, November 13, 2008