it’s so hard to resist making fresh Mango Salsa when you see plentiful at the market. It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. This colorful salsa goes very well with Black beans, Gauc Tacos, chips,and in burgers etc. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I eat straight out of the bowl as a salad :)
- 1 Ripe Mango, diced
- 1/2 Medium Red Bell Pepper, small diced
- 1-1/2 tbsp Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
1. In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, cumin powder, and salt.
2. Drizzle lemon juice and mix well.