Try this buttery, cheesy, garlicky, and very addictive popcorn that taste hummm super yummmmm :) Making popcorn at home is very easy and popcorn is very versatile. Perfect snack for movie night, parties or everyday snacking.
1. You'll need :-
2 tbsp Butter + 1 tbsp Extra
3 tbsp Olive Oil
2/3 cup Popcorn
5-6 Garlic Cloves, peeled and smashed
1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Dry Oregano
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt to taste
2. In large heavy bottom pan melt butter and olive oil on medium heat.
3. Turn down the heat on low, and add smashed garlic cloves in it.
4. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes on lowest heat or until garlic turn brown.
5. Remove garlic from heat and keep aside.
6. Add the popcorn kernels in an even layer in a pan.
7. Add oregano and salt to taste. Keep stirring popcorn kernels.
8. In minute you will see the popcorn popping,
9. Cover pan with lid, Keep the lid slightly open so the steam can escape.
10. In the mean time mash the garlic.
11. Melt the 1 tbsp butter and add mashed garlic, black pepper, and little more oregano. Mix well.
12. When the popcorn is done popping, remove the pan from the heat.
13. Take out the popcorn into a large bowl. Sprinkle lots of Parmesan cheese over the warm popcorn, mix it.
14. Drizzle butter mixer and gently toss popcorn.
Enjoy...... smile emoticon