Time flies. I still can not believe that he is two..my baby dear just turned 2 a few days ago, yeyyyy. :) This is his favorite pasta dish as he is pasta lover as well, just like his mommy:) In his words, "I love pakka (Pasta)...nummmmm(yummm):
- 1 cup Pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup Mix Vegetables (Corn, peas, limabean, etc), bolied
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Small Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1/4 tsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/8 cup Water + 3 tbsp extra
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, greated
- Salt to taste
- Black to taste
- Pinch Of Oregano
1. Puree mix boiled vegetables, garlic, with 3-4 tbsp of water. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in pan, and saute this vegetable puree for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add APF in it and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Add milk, cream cheese, and water. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Now add pasta in sauce, with salt, oregano and ground black pepper. Mix well and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
6. Now turn off the gas and add parmesan cheese in it, and mix.
7. Serve with peice of garlic bread.