Happy Ganesh Utsav to all of you. On this holy festival, I made this sweet dish. This is heaven for paneer lovers, like me.
I made Paneer Coconut laddu for Ganpatiji. The texture of this laddu is so soft, it will just melt in your mouth. It is very easy to make and very tasty. I add some rose water for the refreshing smell and to knock down the heaviness of paneer.
- 14 oz Paneer, grated
- 8 oz Coconut, grated
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar or to taste
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sugar or to taste
- 10 Green Cardamom, crushed
- 3 tbsp Rose Water
- 1-1/2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- Pistachios, chopped
- Pinch of Salt
1. In bowl, mix grated paneer, powdered sugar, pinch of salt, pistachio, 1 tbsp rose water, and cardamom.
2. Mix very well and make small balls. Keep aside.
3. Heat non-stick pan, add grated coconut, granulated sugar, and remaining rose water.
4. Cook for 10-12 minutes on low heat. Stir occasionally.
5. In the mean time, crush saffron and dissolve it completely in milk.
6. Add it in to the coconut mixer and mix well. Turn off the heat and let it cool little bit.
7. Take paneer balls and coat them with coconut.
8. Set this laddu in the refrigerator for one hour.
9. Serve cold or room temperature.
This is my entry to Letz Relishh – Paneer hosted by Jayanthy Kumaran - Tasty Appetite
Dear friend Suma serve me this "Perfect blend Of Friendship Award". This is the blend of Trust, Kindness, Honesty, and Caring. Thank you so much my dear friend :))
I love to pass this to Purva, Srikar, Uma, srilekha, Sireesha, Illatharasi, Cham, Priti, and Divya Vikram
Congratulations and enjoy your award gals :))