Hey All!!! It's pasta time.....Again. I love pasta in any form fresh or dried. I always have different varieties of pastas in my pantry. I crave for stuffed pastas like Ravioli and Tortelline. Usually, spinach and cheese are most common and popular fillings for the pasta. I like my pasta 'al dente. Only store-bought dried pasta can be cooked 'al dente'.Tamato-based sauces are the most popular. Pasta can be made with any vegetables, cheeses, meats, and even with fish. They are also very good with any kinds of beans and lentils.
In this recipe, I combined my favorite flovers; like sweet and smoky roasted bell peppers, nutty lentils, creamy Mascarpone cheese, buttery parmesan cheese, salty black olives, spicy red pepper flakes, and fruity olive oil. I also used my favorite shape Shell pasta also known as Conchiglie pasta. I am almost sure everyone will love this as much as I do.
- 1/2 pound Shelle Pasta
- 1 cup French Lentil, bolied
- 3-4 Roasted Red Bell Pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Black Olives, halve
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper flacks
- 1/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rosemarry
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
1. Cook pasta al dente and boil lentil until cooked or soft.
2. Heat oil in pan and add garlic and saute for minute.
3. Add red bell pepper, lentil, pasta, dried hearbs.Mix well.
4. Add Mascarpone cheese, salt, red pepper flacks, and mix well.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add 2 tbsp pasta water, and olives.
6. Add parmesan cheese and mix.
7. Sprinkle parsley and serve.
This is my entry to Pasta Party Event by Jyoti From Panch Pakwan.
I am also sending
1. Linguine With Toasted Bread Crumbs.
2. Tortellini With Spicy Mint Oil.
3. Macaroni Masala.
4. Navy Bean and Pasta Soup.
5. Orzo Pasta Salad