- 1 cup Mawa/Khoya, grated
- 1/2 cup Paneer, grated
- 5 Cashews
- 5 Almonds
- 10 Pistachio
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- Green Food Color
- Pineapple, canned and cut into small pieces
- Silvar Foil (Chandi Varak)
1. Mix cashews, almonds, pistachio, and sugar in food prosessor until they are in powder form.
2. In bowl mix mawa, paneer, milk, and add dry fruits mixture.
3. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough.
4. Heat ghee in nonstick pan. Heat dough on low heat until sugar is melted. Keep Stirring.
5. When sugar is melted, add green color, rose water, and let it heat on medium low heat for 3-4 minutes. Then let it cool for some time.
6. Now make small balls from the dough while it is still warm and stuff pineapple in it and cover it well. Give shape you want.
7. Put silvar foil first, and cherry on top.