Try this yummy Gujarati subji with Khichdi. It's pair perfect with Jowar Roti, Gujarati Kadhi too.
1. 1 Big Red Onion, 4-5 Garlic Cloves, 1/2 cup Green peas, 3/4 cup Spicy Gathiya (Big Sev), 2 tbsp Peanuts, and 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds.
2. Put all the ingredients into the food processor.
3. Make coarse paste.
4. In bowl mix this paste with 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder, 1-1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder, 1 tbsp Cumin Coriander Powder, 1-1/4 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala, 1 tsp Sugar, 1/4 tsp Hing, and Salt to taste.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in pressure cooker, add 1-1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds, let them crackle.
6. Add paste in it and let it cook for 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat.
7. Pour 2 cups of water.
8. Add 3 Medium Red Potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces. Bring water to boil and give 3 whistle.
9. Drizzle little pickle oil on top and serve hot with Khichdi.