- 3 cups Lauki, grated
- 4 tbsp Gram Flour
- 3 tbsp Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp Juwar Flour (Jowar Flour)
- 5 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Dhania-Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Chat Masala
- 3 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Oil, plus extra for shallow fry
- Salt to taste
1. Mix all ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
2. Heat oil in the pan. Shape the mixture in quarter-size circles about half-inch thick.
3. Cook both sides on low heat until its cooked and golden brown.
4. Serve hot with cool raita or ranch.
This is my entry to Pooja’s VoTW - Bottle Gourd Event.
I am also sending Potato In Bottle Gourd Curry for the event.