A perfect bite size Buffalo Cauliflower Wings. Try this juicy, spicy, tangy, and very easy to make snack to your next Superbowl party. Taste buffalo sauce and if it's too tangy or sour for you add honey in it. Thank you so much my friend Cynthia for this lovely recipe :)
1. Preheat your oven to 450 F.
2. You will need, Florets of 1 medium head of Cauliflower, 1 cup Rice Flour(Can use Gram Flour, APF too), 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder, 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika, 3/4 cup - 1 cup Water, and 1/2 tsp Salt.
3. Mix rice flour, garlic powder, cumin powder, smoked paprika, salt, and water. Make not to thin not to thick batter.
4. Place parchment paper on baking dish. Deep each florets in batter,
and arrange on baking dish.
5. Bake it for 18 minutes.
6. In the mean time, mix very well 1-1/2 tbsp melted butter with Frank's Buffalo sauce in bowl. (Add 1 tbsp honey if sauce is very sour for you)
7. Pull them out of the oven after 18 minutes.
8. Lightly deep them and coat them in butter sauce mixer,
and arrange them again on baking dish.
9. Put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Serve hot with Ranch or ur favorite dipping sauce.
If the buffalo sauce is very tangy to your taste buds, mix 1-2 tbsp honey in the sauce.