1. Chopped 1/2 cup Cabbage, 1/2 Green BellPepper, 5 Mini Sweet peppers, 1/4 cup Carrot, 3 Thai Green Chilies, and 1 Roma Tomato.
2. Heat 1/2 tbsp olive Oil in non-stick pan. Crackle 1 tsp Cumin Seeds and 1 tsp Fennel Seeds.
3. Add carrots and green chilies, cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add cabbage and peppers with little salt, mix and stir fry it for 5-6 minutes.
5. In the mean time, prepare spice blend. Mix very well 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tbsp Cumin-Coriander Powder, 1 tsp Red Chili Powder, 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder, 1/4 tsp Ginger Powder, 1-1/2 tsp Chaat masala, and Salt to taste.
6. Add tomato
7. With masala blend, drizzle little water and mix. Cook this vegetables with masala for 3-4 minutes.
8. Now add 1 tsp Sweet and sour sauce and cook for 1 more minutes.
9. Next goes in 1 cup Paneer cubes. Mix with vegetables, cover pan and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Turn off the heat, Mix add chopped cilantro & Mint.
11. Serve in fresh Iceberg Lettuce Leaves and sprinkle toasted Sesame seeds on top.
Or serve as Crostini or as Ritz Toppers