Very refreshing salad with lots of flavor and texture in it, made with two kinds of beans, fresh oranges, jalapeños, radish, feta cheese, grilled peppers, grilled romaine lettuce etc.. Easy and Delicious!
1. Heat the griddle to a medium-low heat.While the grill heats up,mix 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with 4 Grated Garlic Cloves, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, 1 tsp Lemon Zest, and Salt-Pepper to taste.
2. Cut Romaine bunch in half lengthwise, keeping leaves intact. Brush the oil mixture to the both sides of the lettuce. Place the lettuce face down on the grill for 2-3 minutes.
3. Flip the romaine heart over and grill the other side for another 2-3 minutes or until there are clear grill marks.
4. When it's done put them on a plate, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on hot Romain.
5. Brush sweet mini peppers too with oil mixer and grill them for 3-4 minutes on each sides.
6. Gather all the salad ingredients. White Kidney Beans-Black Beans, Chopped Tomatoes, Finely chopped Pickled Jalapeño, Chopped Red Radish, Fresh Orange Segments, Handful of chopped Cilantro, Chopped Grilled Peppers, Chopped Grilled Romaine Lettuce, Half cut Sweet Orange, Red Wine Vinegar, and Feta Cheese with little Salt and Pepper to taste.
7. Toss all the ingredients in bowl and squeeze whole orange in the salad. Toss it again and Serve.