I have here No Sauce pasta dish that are tossed with some great flavorful ingredients. Star Ingredients in this dish are Black-Green Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes, and Mascarpone Cheese. Black Olives are ripe and sweeter, Green Olives are firm and has a salty bite in it. Sun Dried Tomatoes are little chewy and sweet and creamy Mascarpone Cheese makes this Pasta delicious without any sauce.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in pan over medium-low heat, and add 4 thinly sliced Shallots and 4-5 chopped Garlic cloves
2. with salt and pepper.
3. sauté until tender and caramelized.
4. Add cooked Al dente Penne Rigate into the pan
5. Stir in the room 1/2 cup temperature Mascarpone Cheese, 2 tbsp of Milk or Cream, and 1/4 cup of the reserved pasta cooking water. Toss gently over lowest heat until fully coated and cooked through around 2 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup Julienned Sun Dried Tomatoes, 3/4 cup Mix Black & Green Olives (Whole/Halved) with 1-1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning. Mix it well, let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove Pasta from the pan into the serving bowl, sprinkle some grated Parmesan Cheese, and Red Pepper Flakes on top.
Serve With Salad smile emoticon