This recipe is incredibly easy. To make this sauce more exciting than usual plain cranberry sauce I used some spices in it. The flavor of the cranberries mingles wonderfully with cheeses, crackers, carrots, pear, or as spread in sandwiches, burgers, etc. It freezes well too!!
1. Heat 1 tsp Olive Oil in pan, crackle 1 tsp Cumin Seeds and 1 tsp Fennel Seeds.
2. Add the 14oz whole cranberries in it,
3. and let it cook for 4-5 minutes on medium low heat.
4. Add 1-1/4 cups of water in it.
5. Cook until all the cranberries are pop open about 15-20 minutes on medium heat, stir occasionally.
6. Add 1 tsp Ginger Powder, 1 tsp Cumin Powder, 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, and 1-3/4 cups to 2 cups of sugar. Mix very well. Let it cook for another 6-7 minutes.
7. Mix chopped fresh Rosemary in the sauce.
8. Turn of the heat and melt 1 tsp room temperature unsalted butter in the sauce.
9. Serve with Cheese and crackers.